I can make telephone calls on your behalf, to give or obtain information, for example:
- reporting a fault or problem
- making an appointment, cancelation or reservation
- following up an application
- responding to a letter you have received
- placing or answering an advertisement
- checking on stock availability
- following up a complaint
- This list in non-exhaustive…
I can also carry out research using the telephone or internet, for example to identify potential grants, verify healthcare cover, investigate tax issues, source a supplier, check information.
Research including internet searches is charged at the normal hourly rate.
Telephone calls and e-mails are charged per hour/min. Reporting and/or responding back to you by telephone and/or e-mail is sometimes included in the price and sometimes is charged separately, depending on each case.